We are seeking a passionate, customer-centric individual who has the ability to anticipate potential customer concerns or issues. The Director of Support will scale and optimize the operational support team to enhance the quality experience to all our customers. This role requires a strong demonstrated capability to own and drive improvements and efficiencies and build out the support experience for our customer.
THE FUN STUFF
- Strategically develop and lead an operational support team to enhance performance by setting clear, accountable performance measures.
- Build out an in-house agent team and 24/7 service.
- Establish and develop a Customer centric culture with a common goal of improving the end to end Customer experience and providing guidance to leaders across all departments
- Deliver productivity gains by driving operations efficiencies and process improvements while maintaining or exceeding Customer experience goals and key performance objectives within the first 12 months.
- Attain key performance metrics including Customer Satisfaction, NPS, Contact to Order Ratio, Handle Time, Quality, Reliability and First Call Resolution within first 12 months
- Ensure any account issues are resolved quickly, leveraging resources from across the company as needed
- Hold routine staff meetings and communicate corporate direction and policies to all staff
- Continually research new ways to improve processes and performance
- Works closely with Executive Leadership to meet goals and contribute to company growth
- Summarize product feedback gathered from Customer Success Representatives and act as advocate for our clients with internal development and product teams
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Over 5 years of proven success in leading, building and managing highly effective customer service teams
- A strong leader that inspires commitment to achieve exceptional customer loyalty, teamwork to deliver results, transparency of performance, flexibility to shift priorities and mobilize resources with an appropriate sense of urgency
- The experience and track record of building a Customer centric culture and delivering to similar accomplishments
- Excellent vendor management skills, striving to build partnership with vendors at all levels of leadership, while attaining business objectives
- Experience leading cross-functional initiatives which are considered ‘big bets’ or transformational and exceeding key goals,
- B2B cybersecurity experience a plus
WHAT WE VALUE:
- Growth Mindset: We are a fast-growing company, and need people who will take initiative and take ownership to be successful in the role.
- Customer Mindset: You demonstrate customer fluency by advocating their needs, understanding their friction and have the urgency to solve their problems.
- Extraordinary Communicator: Communication is the key to success. Regardless of your level or position, you treat people and their opinions with respect. You are able to be concise, articiulate and honest in the delivery of your message.
- Humbly Courageous: Learn through a willingness to fail, correct and move on.
- Innately Curious: Status quo is not for you. You are inquisitive and remain open to new ideas and points of view. You seek to understand the ‘why’ and understand the how to our business.
- Thoughtful Decision Making: Ability to make tough decisions by identifying the root cause and applying second-order thinking.
- Highly Impactful: Results speak louder than words and you have the drive and resilience to rapidly shifting priorities to meet business objectives.
- At the top of the list is simply that you will have a will have a voice and an impact on the success of Automox and on the security of customers like NASA, Xerox, DollarShaveClub, TripAdvisor, GE Healthcare and more.
- A strong proven leadership team backed by founders of Tenable, Carbon Black, RSA, AlienVault, Internet Security Systems, ThreatGrid, Phantom Cyber along with world-class venture capital.
- Great downtown Boulder location - (Walk to lunch!)
- Downtown Parking
- Free Eco Bus Pass - (Office is right across the street from the Boulder bus station)
- Health/Dental/Vision/Insurance Benefits
- Participation in Automox Incentive Stock Option Plan
- Open vacation policy - (take what you need to stay energized)
- Standup desks, quiet spaces, and snacks and yes… coffee.
- Rooftop deck and amazing views (we celebrate victories both big and small)
- Monthly team-building rituals (hikes, ice cream breaks, lunch and learns, cross-team opportunities)
Come join the adventure!