Prolacta is the pioneer in human milk-based nutritional products for premature infants in the neonatal intensive care unit (NICU). Prolacta believes that there is no adequate replacement for human breast milk and, as such, we believe infant nutritional products should be human milk-based. As a privately held, scientifically driven company, committed to improving premature infant nutrition, we are using human milk to change the standard of care in the NICU. Prolacta operates and/or owns milk banks that provide the starting material for the products Prolacta sells.
The position is a full-time position that is responsible for supporting clerical functions of the Accounts Receivable department. The Accounts Receivable Clerk will provide support for accounts receivable and other areas as well as filing and clerical tasks such as data input. Other projects may be assigned by the Staff Accountant II - AR.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
1. Support the accounts receivable functions of invoicing and collections.
2. Support accounting department with clerical work, filing, faxing, phone calls, customer follow up, scanning, data input etc.
3. Work on projects assigned by Senior Accountant.
4. Support the year-end audit.
Job Requirements and Qualifications
1. Personable and Professional
2. Ability to work independently and meet deadlines.
3. Detail oriented with strong analytical skills.
4. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
5. Finger-Hand Manipulation (e.g. 10-key, typing).
1. Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance Economics or other Business related degree preferred.
2. Detail oriented and well organized.
3. Proficiency with Word, Excel, proficiency with Access a plus.
4. Syspro ERP experience is a plus.
Work Environment (Location, travel, shift, on-call, etc.)
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
“Prolacta Bioscience, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.” Prolacta Bioscience, Inc. is committed to a proactive program of affirmative action and diversity development. The Company will continue to recruit, hire, train, and promote into all job levels without regard to race, religion, gender, marital status, familial status, national origin, age, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, source of income, or veteran status.