This position is responsible for all daily warehouse activities while strictly adhering to Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP’s), Environmental Health & Safety guidelines, and other regulations that apply. The incumbent is responsible for following daily job assignment for the day-to-day warehouse activities such as preparing cleaning solutions, general housekeeping, shipping of product and supplies, and receiving of raw milk and supplies.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
· Proficient in Donor Cooler Shipping
· Milk Pumps Shipping, Receiving, and Testing
· Receiving of Raw (i.e. non-milk) Materials
· Proficient in Finish Good Shipping (Domestic)
· Warehouse management (i.e. inventory)
· Raw Milk receiving log and transfer into crates
· Interact with FedEx, UPS, Raw Milk Application (RMA), SYSPRO, and other computer systems in order to accomplish the day-to-day activities
· Assist in monthly cycle count activities
· Label Creation
· Maintain 5S in their work area
· Look for continuous improvements opportunities
· Support problem-solving small group activities
· Other duties may apply.
- Follow approved procedures (SOPs),
- Good oral and writing communication skill
- Knowledge of current Good Manufacturing Practices including Good Documentation Practices
- Timely report of non-conformance and follow escalation procedure
- Ability to operate and maintain in a safe working environment
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Drive a PIV (powered Industrial Vehicle) for example, fork truck, aerial lift, stand up lift.
- Read and write in English
- Basic organization skill and detailed oriented
- Previous warehouse or logistic experience preferred
Other Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Good team spirit, positive attitude. Shows a willingness to work effectively with others.
Accepts and follows directions from leads/management; respects authority; complies with request; does what they are asked to do.
Performs to required standard, owns mistakes and uses them as opportunities for learning and development. Flexes as needed. Accepts constructive feedback and/or consequences without making excuses or blaming others first.
Work Environment (Location, travel, shift, on-call, etc.)