The Software Quality Assurance II is a critical role within the Prolacta Application Development team. This role will develop IT testing for all software applications, enhancements, modifications and releases as well as end user testing. Strong communication skills, systems analysis, extreme attention to detail and development experience in .NET/SQL are key attributes of this role. The Software QA Tester will develop test plans and test cases, insure accuracy and completeness of all tests, and direct code remediation for developers. Experiences with writing test scripts for validated systems. Familiarity of GAMP 5 is a major plus.
· Provides traceability from business requirements and technical specifications to test conditions
· Creates test plans at project level
· Creates and executes detailed test designs and conditions for regression, integration and user acceptance tests.
· Follows test automation best practices
· Collect metrics to measure test progress and quality outcomes
· Tracks issues to successful resolution
· Collaborates with analysts, developers and system owners in the testing of software applications
· Assures compliance with regulatory requirements in conjunction with the quality team
· Bachelor’s Degree required in Computer Science, Engineering, Math or related field
- 3+ years of experience in test case design, SQL validation, and testing data flows through multiple interfaces
- Testing frameworks and tools in Microsoft .NET/SQL framework, Visual Studio/TFS, load testing, complex SQL scripts, test automation, Ranorex Studio and leveraging software tools to track requirements, test cases and defects
- Waterfall and Agile SDLC
- Experience on Exploratory testing, Integration testing, Regression testing, User acceptance testing
- Experience with Jira or any defect management systems
- Experience with Git
· Experience with LIMS is a plus
· Experience with MES is a plus
· Experience with PHP, MySQL, Macros, Visual Basic is a plus
Work Environment (Location, travel, shift, on-call, etc.)
· This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as laptops, smart phones, photocopiers/scanners, shredders and filing cabinets.
· This is a full-time position, and hours of work and days are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5 p.m.