HRSoft is the leading provider of compensation, rewards and performance management software for HR pros. Our team is passionate about making HR Tech work better for everyone, and with a recent major growth investment from Bow River Capital’s Software Growth Equity Fund, we’re looking for more team members who can help us make it happen!
We’re passionate about making our clients look good and we are the only company in our space with a 100% success record in software implementation and user adoption. Our business is successful because our software implementation teams are successful!
About the Role:
As an Implementation Analyst, you will work within the Professional Services team to implement products for clients on the HRSoft cloud. You will work as part of an account implementation team. Working with a Project Manager, you will complete project tasks in the areas of implementation, SQL Reporting and quality assurance.
Responsibilities of this role will include:
- You will gather customer’s requirements and perform hands-on configuration of products to meet client needs
- You must be able to clearly understand, conceptualize, document, and execute project plans and manage document repository for customers
- Assist in documentation of project and client related activities
- Participate in client support activities upon escalation of more complex investigative support issues to your team
- You should possess excellent mathematical/statistics skills
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of programming languages/concepts
- Write and understand pseudo codes
- As part of the implementation process, you will perform quality assurance prior to delivery to clients
- You will assist in the development of bespoke test plans that will allow you to determine if the software configuration and data are correct for the client’s specific use cases
- You will participate in defect finding, logging defects, defect verification and preparing Implementation/QA test plans
SQL & Reporting:
- Work with clients and internal teams to gather and define reporting needs
- SQL Query Tool experience
- Create efficient standard and custom reports utilizing data from multiple tables by leveraging SQL queries, pivot tables, statistical formulas, lookups, functions
In this role, you will learn:
- During your career at HRSoft, you will progressively learn how to configure Low-Code software applications
- You will learn to build Low-Code software modules, and sub-modules to meet complex client requirements
- You will learn how to work with and contribute to a successful Professional Services Team
- You will learn how to manage complex projects and, as your career progresses, you may learn how to lead teams of other highly motivated and successful people
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree from a college or university required, Computer Science degree preferred. Knowledge of programming languages and SQL is a plus!
- 0 – 1 years’ experience with an IT/Software SaaS company in an implementation, Reporting/QA role, working knowledge of SaaS and SQL OR 1 – 2 years’ experience as a Compensation Analyst working with quarterly or annual focal plans
- Understanding of the fundamentals of web development like Client-side, Server-side, HTTP/ HTTPS Protocols
- Familiarity with any Content Management System like WordPress, Drupal is a plus
- Understanding of RDBMS Concepts like Table, Normalization, Constraints, Primary Key, Foreign Key, and JOINS is desirable
- Understanding of how responsive design works
- Knowledge of Bootstrap is a plus
- Successful candidates will have a balance of functional (business) and technical experience. Ability to analyze problems and provide potential solutions. Ability to analyze and document business processes.
- Be able to effectively communicate with technical development teams and with client teams about client requirements
- Strong client and service orientation and high level of passion for service excellence
- Excellent organization and time management skills with the ability to multi-task effectively prioritize deliverables and function in a flexible environment and delivering completed work on time and with accuracy
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite required
- Proficiency in SQL required
Why you’ll love working here:
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Generous Time Off & Paid Holidays
- 401(k) with matching
- Opportunity to work for an entrepreneurial company in an exciting phase of growth
HRSoft’s offices are in a Hybrid environment with offices located in Maitland, FL and Denver, Colorado (RiNo). For this role, we are seeking candidates who will join us in our Denver office ~4 days each week.
Total compensation for this role ranges from $50k-$60k, based on experience.
In addition to our commitment to equal pay for equal work, HRSoft is also committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, age, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, sexual orientation, marital status, citizenship, national origin, disability, or veteran status.