What we are looking for:
Subvrsive, an Emmy-nominated & award-winning VR/AR/video content production agency, is seeking a fulltime, multilayered post-production supervisor and PM for the Video Production Department. This person would be responsible for helping lead the entire pre/post-production process for all assigned projects to ensure timely delivery for distribution, under the supervision of the VP of Production.
- Balance speed and quality, with a focus on tangible results.
- Manage a team of 3 video creatives. Provide regular feedback and support.
- Work with the VP of Content to help create, implement, and supervise timelines, schedules, and budgets for all phases of production (pre through post).
- Supervise all day-to-day post-production operations for all client and internal-based projects to ensure timely delivery and efficient completion. This includes editorial, VFX, sound, color, and other departments as needed.
- Help define project scopes, estimates and writing proposals/SOWs, along with technical specifications. This includes working with the account team in the creation of project specifications and time plans.
- Work with the interactive development team for all software projects that contain any type of video component needed from the video production team.
- Maintain communication with appropriate agency and client contacts to ensure positive workflow.
- Keep VP of Production and Directors informed on exceptions and issues associated with assigned video projects.
- Liaise with sales team and account managers to value-engineer solutions for tight budgets, and assist the Creative Design Team with the ideation & proposal process.
- Anticipate the needs of various departments and serve as the liaison to manage deadlines. Liaise with Interactive, Marketing, Sales, and Creative to provide necessary elements and delivery items.
- Take briefs from clients and foster long-lasting relationships with client contacts to win more work.
- Work as a temporary field producer when needed.
- Send VFX supervisor or travel to locations (as needed) to supervise the production of VFX-heavy projects.
- Help guide our overall production strategy through design, post workflows, and technical R&D.
- Partner closely with the production & BD team to communicate and deliver on client needs.
- Maintain and update internal content database.
- Educates the account team and clients, and manages their needs and expectations.
- Provide administrative support to the VP of Production.
- College Degree in related field preferred, but not required.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in post-production and/or production.
- Experience working with scheduling, budgeting, and PM software tools.
- Great knowledge of post-production and understanding of technical terms and processes.
- PC Skills: Solid word processing skills required. Proficiency in Mac and PC workflows, Word, Excel, and budgeting required. Experience with Showbiz Budgeting tool is preferred, but not required.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills required.
- 4 years of experience as a PM preferred
- Extremely detail-oriented
- Agency experience a huge plus!
- A deep understanding of VR video (360° / 180°) is a huge plus!
- Proven record of delivering projects on time and on budget.
- Flexible and focused on solutions with a strong ability to upsell on features.
- Extremely organized and self-sufficient.