Who We Are
At Subvrsive, it’s our mission is to help brands and storytellers create immersive experiences that deeply engage their audiences. As one of the leading immersive computing companies in the US, our Services Business creates awesome content for clients including Showtime, MTV, Capital One, Downy, Estee Lauder, US Foods, Google and many more. We create outstanding 360 Video Content, Interactive VR Experiences, and Augmented Reality Applications. Our Originals business pursues platform-based opportunities in Augmented Reality that stand apart from the work-for-hire solutions developed under the Services umbrella. You can learn more about us at subvrsive.com and see some of our work at subvrsive.com/work.
What We’re Looking For
The Quality Assurance Analyst will test the features and functionality of software development applications for completion and quality of user experience. The QA Analyst will also be responsible for reporting all bugs, as well as any user experience issues in a timely and detailed manner through the use of internal tools.
· Review functional and design specifications to ensure full understanding of individual deliverables
· Identify test cases from specifications, as well as test strategy and coverage
· Develop, document, maintain functional test cases, and bug reporting documentation
· Execute and evaluate manual testing reporting testing results
· Hold and facilitate test plan/case reviews with cross-functional team members
· Identify any potential quality issues per defined process and escalate potential quality issues immediately to the team when required
· Ensure that validated deliverables meet functional and design specifications as well as acceptance criteria
· Performing iterative feature testing, negative testing, bug validation, and full regression testing when required for each sprint
· Understanding of software development processes in an agile environment.
· Ability to troubleshoot and understanding of software applications, mobile applications, AR applications, as well as gaming applications.
· Excellent ability to behave professionally under pressure when required.
· Ability to communicate clear and precise instructions for reproducing software bugs and issues.
· Create clear, concise, and detail-oriented test plans/cases.
· Ability to understand and create test plans from specifications or verbal communications.
· Willingness to learn and understand new technologies, including new QA processes and techniques.
· Liaison with development, project management, and customer support.
This is a contract QA position local to Austin, Texas. No relocation will be provided.