Who We Are
At Subvrsive, it’s our mission is to help brands and storytellers create immersive experiences that deeply engage their audiences. As one of the leading immersive computing companies in the US, our Services Business creates awesome content for clients including Showtime, MTV, Capital One, Downy, Estee Lauder, US Foods, Google and many more. We create outstanding 360 Video Content, Interactive VR Experiences, and Augmented Reality Applications. Our Originals business pursues platform-based opportunities in Augmented Reality that stand apart from the work-for-hire solutions developed under the Services umbrella. You can learn more about us at subvrsive.com and see some of our work at subvrsive.com/work.
What We’re Looking For
We get to make a lot of cool stuff at Subvrsive and have a lot of fun doing it, but the only way that gets to happen is by creating best in class creative ideas, delivering top quality work, and letting the world know when we finish a project. The Creative Team Summer Intern will play a big role in helping us get that message out. You’ll be capturing images, crafting gifs, and cutting videos for the web and social media. And it won’t stop there. You’ll also get your hands dirty assisting with pitch decks and any odds and ends that come up from the video production team. This isn’t going to be a “go and grab coffee” only internship. We’re looking to get you plugged in and you’ll be walking away with valuable real-world experience.
· Well organized and detail oriented
· Excellent time management
· Team player with a can-do attitude
· Basic understanding of composition and design theory
· General understanding of DSLR photography and videography
· Video editing experience in Premiere Pro
· Motion graphics and compositing in experience After Effects
· Basic Photoshop experience
· General understanding of social media platforms
What You’ll Do
· Work with the Creative Director and Art Director to create assets for pitch decks
· Work with the Director of Marketing, Creative Director, and Art Director to create assets for case studies (videos, web, stills, GIFs)
· Work with Director of Marketing to create assets for Social Media
· Assist the production team with overflow work as needed
· Misc. tasks as needed
This will be a summer semester internship, 3-5 days a week. This position reports directly to the Creative Director but will interface with multiple people throughout Subvrsive.