Are you driven to challenge normal conventions, make a difference and solve problems? As a Cause Mapping® investigation engineer, you are responsible for facilitating investigations as well as supporting client needs with passion. You will work across various industries and be exposed to a wide array of incidents and topics while applying a practical application of problem-solving principles and concepts.
We seek candidates with a strong work ethic, entrepreneurial spirit and high standards of excellence and integrity.JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
The Cause Mapping® Investigation Engineer will:
- Facilitate investigations, virtually or onsite, across a variety of industries and provide quality Cause Map™ investigation files while coaching the client to ensure understanding of deliverables.
- Focus on being a resource to customers, ensuring training and facilitations are tailored to meet our customers’ unique goals.
- Demonstrate professionalism, integrity and reliability through communications and interaction with customers and colleagues.
- Nurture and foster relationships to be an ongoing resource for customers and potential customers.
- Engage with a broad spectrum of audiences, ranging from frontline workers to senior-level executives.
- Provide input on thought-leadership content to be shared within training, facilitation and marketing materials.
- Continuously develop professional skills in ways that include (but aren’t limited to) building example Cause Map™ diagrams for internal and external use, participating in internal calibration calls and watching recorded workshops and short courses.
- Deliver quality Cause Mapping® workshop training content, virtually and onsite, across a variety of industries, as needed.
- Strive for excellence in all tasks.
- Bachelor’s degree in an engineering or science discipline with 3+ years of engineering/technical experience. Advanced degree(s), including MBA, a plus.
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Knowledge and application of process improvement processes.
- Strong interpersonal skills to effectively communicate and interact within all levels of an organization.
- Inquisitive and detail-oriented personality, seeking to comprehend complex systems and processes.
- Proven self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Plant/manufacturing operations or safety/environmental regulatory experience a plus.
For your application to be considered complete, be sure to upload the following materials in the application form:
- One-page cover letter PDF explaining why you are a good fit for this position, as well as salary requirements
- Resume in PDF form