We're looking for an engineer to help us continue to build and maintain our platform, with a small and highly collaborative team. You'll help with development and deployment of new platform features and with the management and monitoring of our infrastructure.
- Mid-to-senior level Node.js experience
- Experience with hapi and / or Express
- Strong knowledge of CouchDB, Redis, and / or MySQL
- Working knowledge of version control software, specifically Git
- Ability to work in a team environment within a fast-paced, small company
- Must be based in Austin and available to work on-site
- Experience with GCP, AWS, Docker, and / or Go
- Familiarity with cloud infrastructure operations, including automation, monitoring, logging, and reporting
- Comfortable with front-end development
- Experience with subscription payment processing services
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been looking for, then apply today.