Starburst is on a mission to modernize data access & analytics. Our company was founded in an unusual way; with customers and revenue from the beginning! Our growth is already ahead of some of the most successful software start-ups, and we don’t plan on slowing down.
We believe our opportunity is huge. Every large company in the world suffers from a data silo problem. Traditional data warehouse products approach the problem with old solutions that breed inefficiency and ultimately can’t help business analysts run fast analytics on all their data. This prevents the business from making better decisions to improve their company’s performance. Starburst provides a modern solution that addresses these data silo & speed of access problems. Starburst helps enterprises harness the value of open source Presto, the fastest distributed query engine available today, by adding the tools and 24x7 support that meet the needs for big data access at scale. Ultimately, Starburst helps organizations run analytics anywhere to make better business decisions.
About the Role
We’re looking for a Marketing Operations Manager to measure, and analyze the effectiveness of marketing initiatives as they relate to the overall company's goals. As the Marketing Operations Manager, you will be responsible for advancing and improving our marketing business & operational processes, systems architecture, data quality, attribution reporting, and integrated campaign analytics. The ideal candidate is someone that thinks strategically and at scale to support our fast growing business. This role reports into the Director of Revenue Operations.
Create and analyze reports on marketing attribution and sales activities, effectiveness, and business impact, making recommendations on areas for optimization and alignment
Own the lead lifecycle - measure, monitor, and optimize the marketing funnel from lead to MQL to closed-won opportunity
Analyze campaign results and optimize to increase engagement, lead quality, conversion rates, program performance and the effectiveness of marketing spend
Monitor and maintain data quality within the marketing database, ensuring accurate data and lead flow between Hubspot and Salesforce
Define and drive technology strategy for the Demand Generation team, working closely with internal stakeholders to reduce friction, enable scale and minimize overhead
Drives the strategy for operational projects within our marketing automation system
• Experience working with a range of martech and analytics tools (our stack includes Hubspot, Wordpress, Salesforce, Google Analytics)
• Advanced knowledge of lead lifecycle management and marketing funnel
• High Proficiency with both Hubspot and Salesforce.com
• Strong analytical skills (including mastery of Excel) and experience with visual reporting, data analysis and ETL tools including Tableau and Alteryx (preferred)
• Strong Powerpoint skills to visually present marketing data in a meaningful way for the given audience
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to work within with tight deadlines
• Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously