We are a full service exhibit and design company who has an immediate opening for an Account Manager who will help bring our clients' trade show and experiential events to life. The Account Manager works with sales and in-house clients, managing all aspects of our event planning. The Account Manager's number one priority is to ensure client satisfaction and the success of the client's events.
Please note that this a Hybrid position with 3 days per week in the office.
- Prepare trade show and event service estimates, including obtaining full details from show organizers and getting quotes from approved vendors.
- Maintain production folders and details for each project.
- Coordinate pre-show meetings with client as needed to ensure project is on track.
- Organize and process event service orders, collecting confirmations from vendors including contracts, prices, delivery dates and shipping information.
- Coordinate freight shipments and schedules for assigned projects.
- Monitor progress of project timelines with internal production team and external vendors.
- Revise project estimates and obtain signoffs of change orders as needed on approved projects.
- Reconcile each project when the exhibit returns from an event and coordinate post-event followup meeting with client.
- Reconcile all cost for each project and submit for final invoicing.
- Gain working knowledge of client's exhibit properties, components and how they are assembled.
- Coordinate with warehouse for preparing to ship and receive client properties.
- Provide onsite show supervision at larger events as needed by client. (Estimated travel is 20% -30% ).
- Act as primary liaison between production, sales and client.
Ideal Candidate Profile:
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in trade show and experiential event management and logistics.
- Travel is required and may be extensive at times.
- Strong customer service focus and ability to work in fast-paced environment.
- Creative problem solver with a can-do attitude who enjoys working with clients to ensure successful events.
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal.
- Ability to be organized, detail oriented and deadline focused while managing multiple projects in a fast paced environment.
- Bachelor's Degree or work equivalent.
- Experience in customer service, sales support or account management a plus.
- Position requires good PC skills and the ability to learn new programs / procedures quickly.
- Experience with Salesforce is a plus.
Job requires ability to travel up to 30%.