Neu Concepts is a group of creative, original thinkers who love to collaborate with our clients to design and build thoughtful branded spaces that inspire, engage, and delight with each and every interaction. We take pride in offering exceptional customer service and quality in all that we do - from initial concept design to fabrication, delivery, installation, on-site management and long-term storage.
We have an immediate opening for a Project Manager who will help bring our clients' exhibits to life. The Project Manager works with the production team, managing the details of each project throughout the production process from initial job kickoff to completion.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare job estimates, including obtaining quotes from approved vendors and accounting for all materials and internal labor costs.
- Maintain production schedules and ensure quality of deliverables through each step of the process.
- Lead pre-construction meetings to verify expectations and delivery dates.
- Develop detailed schedule and assign tasks to ensure all project details are properly accounted for.
- Generate appropriate work orders for outsourced components and graphics.
- Manage graphic production process from delivery of graphic templates, receipt of artwork, proofs and finished artwork.
- Monitor progress of project timelines with internal production team and external vendors.
- Maintain change order log on all projects, advising when incremental costs will be incurred.
- Revise project estimates and obtain signoffs for change orders as needed on approved projects.
- Track all project related expenses including time and materials.
- Provide onsite show supervision at larger events as needed. (Estimated travel is 20% to 30%.)
- Act as primarily liaison between internal production team and client facing teams including sales and account management.
- Strong technical focus with understanding of cabinetmaking and fabrication process.
- Creative problem solver with a can-do attitude who enjoys collaborating with a team to produce high quality branded exhibits and environments.
- Excellent communications skills - both written and verbal.
- Ability to be organized, detail-oriented and deadline focused while managing multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Bachelor's Degree or work equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years of project management experience, preferable in the exhibit industry.
- Working knowledge of trade show event management and logistics a plus.
- Position requires good PC skills and the ability to learn new programs/procedures quickly.