Neu Concepts is a group of creative, original thinkers who love to collaborate with our clients to design and build thoughtful branded spaces that inspire, engage, and delight with each and every interaction. We offer exceptional customer service in all areas from initial concept design to fabrication, delivery, installation, on-site management and long-term storage.
We are growing and looking for a talented, collaborative, creative and motivated Business Development Manager to join our team! This position is perfect for highly motivated, results-driven sales professionals who is looking to work for an innovative company focused on pushing the boundaries of our industry.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Relentless pursuit for new clients by networking, cold calling, leveraging relationships, or utilizing other strategic means of generating new business.
- Strategically plan and develop a consistent and robust pipeline of new business.
- Enter new customer data and other sales data for current customers into company database.
- Promote the company’s services and address or anticipate clients’ objectives.
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing clients.
- Attend industry functions, such as networking events and trade shows, and always have the most up-to-date information on the market and creative trends.
- Maintain current forecasts of opportunities, and track deals as they close.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of strategic partners and potential client’s processes, procedures, RFPs and budgets.
- Negotiate deals and contracts.
- Work with internal teams to develop concise, compelling sales messages, proposals, and presentations.
- Share timely information with relevant team leads and ensure smooth hand off of clients and projects.
- Achieve or exceed monthly quotas of outreach, meetings, events, and deals closed.
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university; or three to five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must have a strong sales background, with specific experience and success in cold-calling, negotiation and closing deals.
- Minimum 2-4 years of experience in trade show, event/experiential, marketing or creative services company.
- Ability to engage and attract senior event marketing managers and C-suite executives at medium, large and fortune 500 companies through face to face and phone communication.
- Proven track record of obtaining new accounts and exceeding quarterly/annual sales goals.
- Highly motivated individual with impeccable character and exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.