At Neu Concepts, we make spaces shine and brands come to life. We bring both the creative and the craftsman to everything we do so we can tell your story in a whole new way. As a full-service exhibit and experiential firm, we design and build engaging physical and digital experiences from start to finish, including trade show exhibits, experiential events, and branded interiors.
The Business Development Specialist will help drive the growth of portable and rental trade show displays. The individual will respond to all new inbound company inquiries, help qualify needs, and assist the client from project kickoff to final delivery. If you are an aspiring sales professional who thrives in a fast-paced, creative environment, this position is for you.
- Qualify inbound leads for portable displays and rental booths – including identifying specific needs and timelines. Assist potential clients in selecting the appropriate portable booth option. Manage the process from initial inquiry to final delivery.
- Become an in-house expert on portable displays and standard rentals.
- Support account management and business development teams with portable display requests from their clients.
- Work closely with internal team and suppliers to communicate timelines and specs to ensure timely delivery of displays.
- Prepare proposals and invoices, as well as place orders with suppliers.
- Attend networking events to promote the company's product offerings and services.
Ideal Candidate Profile
- Bachelor's degree or work equivalent.
- Minimum 2-4 years of experience in sales and prospecting, customer service or account management.
- Previous experience selling trade show products or creative design services is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal.
- Excels in being organized, detail-oriented and deadline focused while managing multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Creative problem solver with a can-do attitude who enjoys working with clients and serves as a Brand Ambassador for Neu Concepts.
- The position requires good PC skills. Experience with Salesforce is a plus.
- Local to Durham, NC.