Join our Exhibit Production team to help us create and install branded exhibits, interiors and experiences. Combine your sign fabrication and production skills and attention to detail in a fast-paced organization that produces cutting edge designs. This position involves the creation of dimensional lettering, application of vinyl graphics, as well as basic fabrication and repair of exhibit components.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work under the direct supervision of Production Manager to build, assemble, and install exhibit components and signage.
- Understand and observe all general safety practices associated with fabrication tools, materials, and processes.
- Produce dimensional signage and components – from cutting on CNC and laser cutter to painting, finishing and prepping for installation.
- Apply contour cut and full coverage vinyl to exhibit components and building interiors.
- Lift and move exhibits, exhibit components, and other tools and equipment, as required.
- Perform basic assembly and disassembly tasks on pre-fabricated and custom exhibits.
- Perform simple fabrication, maintenance, and remediation tasks on finished and unfinished exhibits, as assigned.
- Work as a member of an Exhibits Production team at locations other than the production faciility, as assigned.
- Perform other related duties, as assigned.
- Documented experience working in a fabrication shop or related environment.
- Desire to learn new skills.
- General computer skills and experience with graphic production software a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to work safely and effectively with small hand tools and power tools, including table saw, drill press, chop saw, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to meet attendance requirements, take work direction, and work collaboratively.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Must be able to consistently lift and handle 50 to 75 lbs of materials .