We’re looking for a talented graphic designer to join our team part-time! Do you love designing in a variety of design formats? Do you enjoy building, nurturing and growing brands? Do you have the skills necessary to translate customer requirements into engaging digital and visual experiences? If so, we want to talk to you.
- Develop and refine design concepts under supervision of senior design team.
- Design and produce final deliverables of large-format graphics for custom exhibit booths ranging in size from 10x10 to 30x50 and beyond.
- Design and produce print and digital collateral including brochures, promotional materials, presentations, email campaigns, infographics, etc.
- Develop ideas and concepts into compelling visual solutions.
- Work closely with internal team to communicate timelines, specs and needs effectively to ensure timely delivery of assets.
- Preflighting client provided graphic files to ensure files are produced accurately.
Ideal Candidate Profile:
- 3-5 years of demonstrated experience in graphic design.
- Ability to contribute between 20-25 hours per week with the potential to transfer to a full-time position with benefits.
- Creative thinker and problem solver with excellent design skills, strong knowledge of typography and color theory, and solid understanding of graphic design.
- Outstanding skills in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator, as well as proficiency with InDesign.
- Organized and highly detail oriented, driven to meet milestones and deadlines.
- Local to Durham, NC a plus but willing to offer this as a remote position for the right candidate.
- Experience with presentation decks and animation a plus.
- Strong oral, written and presentation communication skills to clearly convey information to clients and colleagues.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in graphic design, visual communication or related field.
- Strong portfolio with broad array of examples that include marketing collateral, large-format graphics, branding, etc.
- In order to be considered, you must submit a link to your online portfolio.