We are a fast-growing full-service exhibit and design company who has an immediate opening for an Estimator who will help bring our clients' trade show booths to life. Estimator works with the Production team to capture all aspects of our project details and costs. Estimator will be tasked with maintaining a high level of detail and accuracy in a fast-paced environment.
- Work through designs with the Production team to understand the full scope of projects.
- Be able to account and track all project costs.
- Ensure timely completion of project estimates.
- Obtain quotes from approved outside vendors.
- Help maintain production folders and details for each project.
- Work closely with Production team to make sure all client details are captured.
- Monitor progress of project timelines with internal Production team and external vendors ensure change orders or additional costs are captured accurately.
- Confirm schedule for preview date and time when applicable.
- Stay up to date with vendor capabilities to ensure proper materials and fabrication techniques are used.
- Gain working knowledge of outside vendor components to aid in problem solving situations.
Ideal Candidate Profile:
- Ability to be organized, detail oriented and deadline focused while managing multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong customer service focus.
- Creative problem solver with a can-do attitude who enjoys working with other employees.
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal.
- Bachelor’s Degree or work equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in an estimator position or similar role.
- Working knowledge of trade show booths, a plus.
- Position requires good PC skills and the ability to learn new programs / procedures quickly.