We’re looking for a talented graphic designer to join our team!
Do you love designing in a variety of design formats? Are you into the details of design and value a job well done? Do you have the skills necessary to translate customer requirements into engaging digital and visual experiences? If so, we want to talk to you.
- Develop and refine design concepts under supervision of senior design team.
- Production design including revising and building off of existing collateral and prepping pieces for production.
- Design and produce final deliverables of large-format graphics for custom trade show booths ranging in size from 10x10 to 30x50 and beyond.
- Design and produce print and digital collateral including brochures, promotional materials, presentations, email campaigns, infographics, etc.
- Design and develop responsive websites, including creating design comps and building web pages in WordPress.
- Develop ideas and concepts into compelling visual solutions.
- Develop design for and manage social media presence.
- Work closely with internal team to communicate timelines, specs and needs effectively to ensure timely delivery of assets.
Ideal Candidate Profile:
- 1-3 years of demonstrated experience in graphic and web design (including internships).
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in graphic design, visual communication or related field.
- In order to be considered, you must submit a link to your online portfolio.
- Organized and highly detail-oriented, driven to meet milestones and deadlines.
- Creative thinker and problem solver with excellent design skills, strong knowledge of typography and color theory, and solid understanding of graphic design.
- Outstanding skills in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator, as well as proficiency with InDesign.
- Strong oral, written and presentation communication skills to clearly convey information to clients and colleagues.
- Strong portfolio with broad array of examples that include marketing collateral, large-format graphics, web design, branding.
- Knowledge of HTML5, CSS3 and WordPress a plus.
- Experience with presentation decks, social media, illustration and animation a plus.