We are a fast-growing full-service exhibit and design company who has an immediate entry-level opening for a Sales Coordinator who will work with our Sales team to help bring our clients' trade show needs to life. The Sales Coordinator will be tasked with maintaining a high level of detail and quality in a fast-passed environment.
· Handle the processing of all orders with accuracy, timeliness and extreme attention to detail
· Coordinate sales team by managing schedules, filing important documents and communicating relevant information
· Give after-sales support when needed by clients
· Inform clients of unforeseen delays or problems if they arise
· Well organized and very timeline focused
· Monitor projects progress, identify shortcomings and propose improvements as needed
· Manage, organize and maintain sales job folders
· Assist in the preparation of sales client trade show estimates, including obtaining full details from show organizers and getting quotes from approved vendors.
· Pull and prep portable trade show displays in warehouse.
Ideal Candidate Profile:
· Excellent customer service focus and communications skills – both written and verbal.
· Strong administrative and superior organizational skills.
· Ability to be detail-oriented and deadline focused while managing multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
· Bachelor's Degree or work equivalent.
· Experience in customer service, or sales support
· Working knowledge of trade show properties is a plus.
· Position requires good PC skills and the ability to learn new programs / procedures quickly.
· Experience with Salesforce is a plus.
· Must be able to lift and handle 25-50 pounds worth of material with minimal assistance.