We are a fast growing full service exhibit and design company who has an immediate opening for an Account Manager who will help bring our clients' trade show events to life. The Account Manager works with sales and in-house clients, managing all aspects of our trade show event planning. The Account Manager's number one priority is to ensure client satisfaction and the success of the client's events.
- Prepare client trade show estimates, including obtaining full details from show organizers and getting quotes from approved vendors.
- Maintain production folders and details for each project.
- Coordinate pre-show meetings with client as needed to ensure project is on track.
- Organize and process trade show service orders, collecting confirmations from vendors including contracts, prices, delivery dates and shipping information.
- Coordinate freight shipments and schedules for assigned projects.
- Monitor progress of project timelines with internal production team and external vendors.
- Confirm schedule for preview date and time when applicable.
- Revise project estimates and obtain signoffs of change orders as needed on approved projects.
- Reconcile each project when the exhibit returns from a show and coordinate post-show followup meeting with client.
- Reconcile all cost for each project and submit for final invoicing.
- Gain working knowledge of client's exhibit properties, components and how they are assembled.
- Provide onsite show supervision at larger events as needed by client. (Estimated travel is 20% -30% ).
- Act as primary liaison between production, sales and client.
Ideal Candidate Profile:
- Strong customer service focus and ability to work in fast-paced environment.
- Creative problem solver with a can-do attitude who enjoys working with clients to ensure successful trade show events.
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal.
- Ability to be organized, detail oriented and deadline focused while managing multiple projects in a fast paced environment.
- Bachelor's Degree or work equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years experience is customer service, sales support or account management.
- Working knowledge of trade show event management and logistics a plus.
- Position requires good PC skills and the ability to learn new programs / procedures quickly.
- Experience with Salesforce is a plus.
Job requires ability to travel up to 30%.