We are a fast-growing full-service exhibit and design company who has an immediate entry-level opening for an Account Coordinator who will work with our Account Management team to help bring our clients' trade show events to life. This is a great opportunity for recent graduates who are looking to get started in the tradeshow industry.
- Support account management team on assigned accounts to help coordinate all aspects of client’s trade show programs.
- Assist in the preparation of client trade show estimates, including obtaining full details from show organizers and getting quotes from approved vendors.
- Help maintain and organize production folders and details for each project.
- Organize and process trade show service orders and freight shipments, as directed by the account manager responsible for the account.
- Manage, maintain and update client’s online inventory of exhibit properties.
- Gain working knowledge of client's exhibit properties, components and how they are assembled.
- Pull and prep portable trade show displays in warehouse.
- Filing of documentation and other clerical duties as needed.
Ideal Candidate Profile:
- Excellent customer service focus and communications skills – both written and verbal.
- Strong administrative and superior organizational skills.
- Ability to be detail-oriented and deadline focused while managing multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Bachelor's Degree or work equivalent.
- Experience in customer service, sales support or account management.
- Working knowledge of trade show event management and logistics a plus.
- Position requires good PC skills and the ability to learn new programs / procedures quickly.
- Experience with Salesforce is a plus.
- Must be able to lift and handle 50-75 pounds worth of material with minimal assistance.