Neu Concepts is a full-service creative firm specializing in the design and fabrication of tradeshow exhibits, corporate showrooms, print and digital mediums, and specialty projects. Neu Concepts offers exceptional customer service in all areas from initial concept design to fabrication, delivery, installation, on-site management and long-term storage.
We are growing and looking for a talented, collaborative, creative and motivated Business Development Manager to join our team! This position is perfect for highly motivated, results-driven sales professionals who are looking to work for an innovative company focused on pushing the boundaries of our industry and capabilities.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Relentless pursuit for new clients by networking, cold calling, leveraging relationships, or utilizing other strategic means of generating new business.
- Strategically plan and develop a consistent and robust pipeline of new business.
- Enter new customer data and other sales data for current customers into company database.
- Use knowledge of the market and competitors to develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
- Promote the company’s services and address or anticipate clients’ objectives.
- Work closely with the senior management team to develop targeted lists, marketing strategies, and messaging to drive opportunities for new business.
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing clients.
- Attend industry functions, such as networking events and tradeshows, and always have the most up-to-date information on the market and creative trends.
- Maintain current forecasts of opportunities, and track deals as they close.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of strategic partners and potential client’s processes, procedures, RFPs and budgets.
- Help prepare sales presentations and proposals.
- Negotiate deals and contracts.
- Work with internal teams to develop creative solutions and deliver concise, compelling sales messages, proposals, and presentations.
- Share timely information with relevant team leads and ensure smooth hand off of clients and projects.
- Achieve or exceed monthly quotas of outreach, meetings, events, and deals closed.
Desired Background/Experience or Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university; or three to five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Previous experience in trade show or selling creative services/design is a plus.
- Ability to engage and attract clients through face to face and phone communication with C-level executives at medium, large and fortune 500 companies.
- Must have a strong sales background, with specific experience and success in cold-call sales.
- Proven track record of obtaining new accounts.
- Highly motivated individual with impeccable character.
- Proven track record of exceeding quarterly/annual sales goals.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Professional demeanor with exceptional interpersonal skills that has effective negotiation and closing techniques.
- PC proficiency in Microsoft Office and internet search tools.