Looking for a production crew member to work in an exhibit display / custom commercial furniture manufacturing environment.
- Loading and unloading of all shipments.
- Assemble and disassemble custom trade show displays, ranging from 10 ft x 10 ft portables that are 8 ft high to 40 ft x 60 ft custom displays that are 16ft high.
- Assist cabinet making shop in preparation and construction of custom displays.
- Assist cabinet makers in construction of crates.
- Labeling of crates including list of contents, dimensions and weight for new exhibits.
- Shrink wrap and palletize trade show assets in preparation for shipment.
- Pull and prep existing trade show display properties.
- Inventory and inspection of booth properties when they return from shows.
- Organization of large crates in warehouse.
- Logging received packages and notifying recipients of packages that have arrived.
- Maintaining clean, organized warehouse and clean shop.
- Work with account manager to aid them in warehouse duties.
- High school degree (College/Trade school experience a plus).
- Construction knowledge is helpful for assembling displays, such as the ability to understand how things are put together and what tools are needed.
- Fork lift certification a plus.
- Since production schedules can change or run longer than expected, candidate needs to be willing to work more than his or her assigned hours, complete all assigned tasks, and notify the appropriate person if an alternate plan is needed.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Frequent standing, reaching, climbing, stooping and kneeling required. Must be able to consistently lift and handle 50-75 pounds worth of material.