Looking for a full time commercial cabinet maker with laminating experience to work in the trade show industry.
Ideal Candidate Profile:
- Cabinet maker with 5 years of experience working with shop tools (table saws, routers, etc.)
- Self-motivated with good problem-solving skills.
- Ability to read blueprints and/or construction plans.
- Ability to work independently when necessary.
- Basic computer literacy including Microsoft Office and email.
- CNC experience a bonus.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Build cabinetry, backwalls per construction drawings.
- Laminate cabinetry and backwalls.
- Build and fit crates to house exhibit cabinetry. Typical crates are 4ft x 4ft x 8ft.
- Set up booths being built – which can range from 10ft x 20ft inline booth at 8ft tall to 50ft x 90ft island booth at 16ft tall.
- High school degree (College/Trade school experience a plus).
- Must be able to consistently lift and handle 50-75 pounds worth of material.