We are a fast-growing full-service exhibit and design company who has an immediate opening for an Account Coordinator who will work with our Account Management team to help bring our clients' trade show events to life.
- Support account management team on assigned accounts to help coordinate all aspects of client’s trade show programs.
- Assist in the preparation of client trade show estimates, including obtaining full details from show organizers and getting quotes from approved vendors.
- Help maintain and organize production folders and details for each project.
- Organize and process trade show service orders and freight shipments, as directed by the account manager responsible for the account.
- Manage, maintain and update client’s online inventory of exhibit properties.
- Gain working knowledge of client's exhibit properties, components and how they are assembled.
- Pull and prep portable trade show displays in warehouse.
- Filing of documentation and other clerical duties as needed.
Ideal Candidate Profile:
- Excellent customer service focus and communications skills – both written and verbal.
- Strong administrative and superior organizational skills.
- Ability to be detail-oriented and deadline focused while managing multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Bachelor's Degree or work equivalent.
- Experience in customer service, sales support or account management.
- Working knowledge of trade show event management and logistics a plus.
- Position requires good PC skills and the ability to learn new programs / procedures quickly.
- Experience with Salesforce is a plus.
- Must be able to lift and handle 50-75 pounds worth of material with minimal assistance.