GrayMeta is an AI powered metadata company that delivers enterprise efficiency and monetizes assets. GrayMeta provides the ability to create, extract and store intelligent metadata, turning unstructured data into valuable assets, and delivers media workflow efficiencies through the supply chain with workflow, collaboration, and quality control tools. For more information about GrayMeta, visit graymeta.com.
As a CSR, you will work closely with the VP of Customer Success and other team members, to support the customer on all levels. This includes but is not limited to the following; point of contact for our customers (as assigned or needed), assisting with on-boarding, assisting with education, assisting with issue escalation and advising our customers of best practices on the GrayMeta Platform.
- Support the ultimate success of GrayMeta customers
- Manage the daily operations of assigned customers
- Work with and support internal team to ensure customer deadlines are met
- Become well versed in Customer Success best practices and processes
- Manage customer correspondence (as assigned or needed)
- Act as a liaison between the customer and escalate any feedback to drive continuous improvement across all areas
- Partner with internal stakeholders to understand account activities, product development and customer needs
- Support the management, correspondence, resolution and closure of Platform Cases that are submitted in SalesForce
- Create and maintain a high level of cooperation and communication with other team members
- Other duties as assigned
- Adaptability: Adapts to changes in the work environment. Manages competing demands.
Changes approach or method to best fit the situation. Able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events.
- Communication: Communicates effectively with different groups to make change happen.
Adapts communications to the appropriate level and interest of different audiences. Is interested in what others have to say and gives others the opportunity to express their opinions in decisions that affect them. Exercises forthright discussion with internal and external customers to meet requirements.
- Teamwork: Works harmoniously with co-workers in all departments. Supports GrayMeta policies and procedures. Communicates well with others.
- Problem Solving: Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner. Gathers and analyzes information skillfully. Develops alternative solutions. Works well in group problem solving situations. Uses reason even when dealing with challenging topics.
- Professionalism: Prioritizes effectively, fulfills deadlines, is accountable, takes responsibility/ownership, open to views of others and the possibility there might be a better way, part of the solution rather than the problem, communicates effectively whatever the circumstances, actively listens.
- Bachelor's degree or two years' experience working directly customers
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills, both oral & written
- Proficiency in MS office (Word, Excel & Power Point)
- Strong customer focus
- Highly self-motivated; ability to navigate in an evolving environment
- Excellent follow through skills
- Detail-oriented, flexible & enthusiastic
- Ability to operate with a sense of urgency, while able to meet multiple priorities in a demanding environment
- Able to maintain confidentiality
- Excellent administrative & organizational skills