GrayMeta is an AI powered metadata company that delivers enterprise efficiency and monetizes assets. GrayMeta provides the ability to create, extract and store intelligent metadata, turning unstructured data into valuable assets, and delivers media workflow efficiencies through the supply chain with workflow, collaboration, and quality control tools. For more information about GrayMeta, visit graymeta.com.
As the Enterprise Sales lead you will be responsible for promoting GrayMeta in the Western US and Canadian market. With a core function tied to sales for existing and new accounts, you will be identifying, qualifying, and closing sales for the Company’s products and services. You will report to the Head of Sales with respect to your day-to-day responsibilities.
Location Flexible: Los Angeles, San Francisco
· Create and execute strategies to meet GrayMeta’s revenue and customer growth targets in the market.
· Develop, actively manage and close sales deals for new and existing business.
· Evangelize the GrayMeta brand, products and services within the market.
· Leverage, support partner sales channels, identify and close new opportunities.
· Collaborate with the global sales team to develop pitches and commercial proposals.
· Lead and coordinate RFI / RFP responses.
· Develop an active feedback loop between sales and marketing across the rest of the US and International.
· Identify, evaluate and host/attend events which help promote the GrayMeta offering.
· Help build and maintain client lists for targeted promotions.
· Establish relationships at a range of levels thru to CXO level to help influence customer success.
· A proven history of creating strategies for growth and delivering them, ideally within a content related industry.
· Experience at identifying, managing, and closing complex sales at an enterprise level within large organizations.
· The ability to understand and communicate the real value proposition of GrayMeta’s products and services across different customers.
· Confidence in building trusted relationships with stakeholders.
· Experience selling software, SaaS, PaaS, and cloud solutions.
· Experience within the Media & Entertainment, Agencies, Brands, and CPG segment and an awareness of industries managing large volumes of content.
· A deep understanding of content workflows, metadata management, and cloud-based architectures.
· Experience speaking at conferences and/or publishing whitepapers on a specialist topic.
· The ability to lead but also be a team player.