We are looking for an experienced UI/UX designer who can make the complex simple and design user interactions to solve customer's problems with intuitive experience. Do you find satisfaction in finding an easy way to solve a complex problem? Are you always obsessed with usability and simplicity? Do you enjoy listening to customers and learning about their needs? Do customer's love of your design bring you joy? Are you excited about working in a fast paced start up environment? If you answer all that with YES!, you understand that the best interaction design is something a user doesn't notice, but appreciates.
The ideal candidate should have a portfolio of customer centered design, possess strong communication skills, have had experience in media content space and software product design, and able to demonstrate ability to present complex data and interaction with simplicity. You will be partnering with product managers and working directly with customers and engineers to create and enhance our products. As we continue to find ways to unlock the value of media content, you will lead the user experience design and bring product to market. Join us and build your career in this exciting industry!
GrayMeta is an AI powered metadata company that delivers enterprise efficiency and monetizes assets. GrayMeta provides the ability to create, extract and store intelligent metadata, turning unstructured data into valuable assets, and delivers media workflow efficiencies through the supply chain with workflow, collaboration, and quality control tools. For more information about GrayMeta, visit graymeta.com.
Portfolio required to apply.
- Partner with the Product Managers, Engineers, Data Scientists, Researchers and Content Strategists to define problems & goals, map user flows, prototype interactions, and launch new products and services.
- Design elegant flows & interactions for a global audience across platforms.
- Engage customers to gather feedback and use case pain points to inform UX design.
- Validate design concepts with end users through UX research before moving to full implementation.
- Work closely with engineering team to bring product to fruition.
- Execute in a fast-paced environment.
- 4+ years of professional experience in UI/UX design.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Prototyping with both wire frames and detailed designs.
- Experience creating clickable prototypes.
- Have contributed as a leader in design and a strong collaborator with product managers and engineers.
- User and data obsessed, eyeing data driven success metrics to validate cross-platform design experiences.
- Have built shipped/deployed product.
- Product design experience in media and entertainment industry a plus.