GrayMeta is looking for a Senior Dev Ops Engineer to join our team and work with our scalable, highly-available Golang platform team. We are looking for someone that has experience with Jenkins, Postgres and Golang with deep experience with AWS and GCP.
Love a challenge? Anyone can manage a single application - we manage and processing petabytes of video and image files along with the components supporting billions of operations with very different workloads. You'll be part of a highly capable and motivated team working on solving the hard problems of scalability, availability, and performance on a global platform across multiple data store technologies.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage and maintain SaaS, PaaS and on-premise customer systems and Elasticsearch nodes and indexes associated with search capabilities
- Push the limits of Postgres, Elasticsearch, and other relational and NoSQL database technologies
- Work with cutting-edge technology in the cloud computing space
- Install, configure, update PaaS and SaaS environments.
Qualifications & Experience:
- 5+ years’ experience with public/private cloud infrastructure
- Deep knowledge of containerized architecture
- 3+ years’ experience with relational databases such as Oracle, Postgres, or MySQL
- Hands-on experience provisioning, and managing cloud infrastructure using Terraform
- Experience managing highly available, scalable production systems in a fast-paced production environment
- Experience building system automation frameworks driving continuous deployment
- Proficiency with Golang, Perl, and Shell
- Understanding of data architecture, replication and administration
- Extensive knowledge of Linux
- Creative thinker, problem solver
- Team player, highly motivated and self-manageable
- Responsible, dedicated and responsive to non-working hours as needed
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Action and detail oriented. Highly motivated to drive projects to completion