GrayMeta is an AI powered metadata company that delivers enterprise efficiency and monetizes assets. GrayMeta provides the ability to create, extract and store intelligent metadata, turning unstructured data into valuable assets, and delivers media workflow efficiencies through the supply chain with workflow, collaboration, and quality control tools. For more information about GrayMeta, visit graymeta.com.
Your core function will be tied to sales- you will be identifying, qualifying, and closing sales for the Company’s products and services. You will be working closely with, and at the direction of, the Managing Director EMEA and the Chief Commercial Officer with respect to your day-to-day responsibilities. The role will be UK based.
What You'll Do:
- Communicate with customers, determine customer needs, explain product functionality and benefits, create quotes, and close deals
- Document all opportunities, activities, and pipeline in our Salesforce CRM as changes occur
- Be on the "front-lines", relay any information that may be of value to the team be it best practices, new features, competitive pressures, etc
- Develop, actively manage and close sales pipeline for new and existing business.
- Collaborate with the global sales team to develop pitches and commercial proposals.
- Lead and coordinate RFI / RFP responses.
- Develop an active feedback loop between sales and marketing across the rest of the US and International.
- Establish relationships at a range of levels thru to CXO level to help influence customer success.
- Hit and exceed sales targets
What You'll Need:
- 2-3+ years outbound sales experience (preferred) with quota accountability
- An awareness of complex sales process within an enterprise organisation
- Track record of closing sales - hitting and exceeding sales targets
- Confidence in building trusted relationships with stakeholders.
- Knowledge of Enterprise Cloud technology and SaaS solutions - knowledge of media asset management, digital asset management, and production systems an advantage.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- High technical aptitude and a desire to learn
- Experience with managing accounts, opportunities, and activities in a CRM such as Salesforce.com
More About You:
- Love working in a team environment
- You can effectively communicate with all business prospects and team members
- You're an avid learner – our product and industry is always evolving, and your knowledge must evolve too!
- You're a creative problem solver with a strong desire to make an impact at a disruptive technology company
- You have a track record of success with a dedication to sales and customer satisfaction
- You're a great listener, fearless, and eager to grow a career in the emerging machine learning and AI industry!