The software engineer’s primary job function is to work with other team members to design and build software products that are part of the Akida Development Environment.
The Akida Development Environment is an easy to use, complete machine learning framework for the creation, training, and testing of neural networks, supporting the development of systems for Edge AI on Brainchip’s Akida event domain neural processor.
· Proven experience in Deep learning or Deep Learning Degree
· Fluency in C++ and Python
· Experience using TensorFlow
· Experience developing on Linux
· B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science or equivalent
· Experience in Neural networks Quantization
· Experience in Embedded Software
· Experience with Scrum / Agile software development
· Experience developing on Windows