The Solutions Architect primary role is to work with the Sales and Engineering members, to support customers and help develop commercial applications for Brainchip’s Akida Neuromorphic System-on-Chip (NSoC). These applications are targeted for computer vision (classification, object detection), audio processing (keyword spotting), sensor fusion, and anomaly detection problems. You must be able to communicate effectively at the engineering level with customers, understand their objectives and needs in order to develop and articulate a differentiated value proposition, as well as a BrainChip technical solution appropriate to the customer requirements’.
· Work with Sales and Engineering members, to support customers and help develop commercial applications for Brainchip’s Akida Neuromorphic System-on-Chip (NSoC).
· Understand customer’s technical requirements & propose solutions to help support best in class solutions
· Be the customer’s trusted advisor
· Ability to understand and present complex technical requirements, problems, and solutions concisely in verbal and written communications
· Strong experience in at least one application field (vision, audio, sensor fusion, anomaly detection)
· Broad understanding of Machine Learning, Deep Learning, CNN, and Neuromorphic Computing
· Travel (~ 30%) required to visit customer, sales, and engineering locations
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills and analytical skills
· Desire to be involved in a diverse and creative work environment
· Track record of successful customer engagements.
· Must be a self-starter with mindset for growth and real passion for continuous learning.
· B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent
· 5+ years of machine learning and deep learning experience using Python
· Strong experience in TensorFlow (especially using TF.keras API)
· Firsthand experience with object classification, object detection, face recognition, keyword spotting
· Experience with different deep learning frameworks (e.g. PyTorch, Caffe…)
· Knowledge of deep learning quantization methods
· Experience with Git version control system
· Experience with Scrum / Agile software development (e.g. Jira)
· M.S. or PhD in Computer Science or equivalent (Desired)