We are seeking a lawyer, who has a proven track record of success, is highly motivated, analytical, embraces technology and thrives in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment.
The individual will be a key member of Neota Logic’s global sales team and be responsible for driving our pre-sales consulting framework to new customers. The ability to consult and design sophisticated and complex use cases and selling new ways of doing business will be critical to the person’s success.
This role is hands on. You will need to not only sell our
product but learn how to use our tool and build apps (no programming experience
• Contribute to, and execute on
business opportunities to build and maintain a strong sales pipeline
• Closing deals in line with set quarterly targets
• Manage and generate inbound leads
• Manage new customer relationships – delivering solutions for our customers within time and budgetary restraints, while understanding and managing customer expectations
• Assist in a defined consultative sales process to help prospects understand the capabilities of the Neota Logic Software platform and help them identify relevant use cases for their business;
• Deliver sales presentations to a range of prospective clients
• Help clients define use case candidates and requirements for estimation by Solution Architects
• Build proof-of-concept applications (where required)
• Assist customers in creating a vision for their use of our platform within their business
• Play an active role in creating and honing the company’s value proposition and the positioning of the company’s solutions to land new business.
• Run an engagement framework for agreed clients, including workshops, breakfast seminars and speaking engagements, to help identify additional uses cases for creation
• Contribute to the ongoing improvement and development of the Neota Logic studio
What are the key requirements?
• 5+ years of experience within a legal or consulting environment
• Proven success with corporate clients
• Understanding and experience with consultative / technical sales process
• Ability to converse with c-suite stakeholders on the value of the Neota Logic platform
• Agility in managing and adapting to change in a small growing company and culture
• Customer facing experience, with a preference for Professional Services Consulting experience, with excellent written and oral communication skills
• Understanding of marketing and lead generation process
• Bachelor’s degree, LLM, JD or equivalent
What other experience is desirable?
Experience listed below, while not necessarily a requirement for this position, provide additional depth and value to the role.
• Sales experience, certifications pertinent to project management
• Exposure to front end, back end, or full stack web development
and experience in using Hubspot