University & Nonprofit Relationship Director (law school graduate, in NYC)
We’re seeking a law school graduate to be based in NYC to establish and support relationships with law schools and nonprofit organizations using the Neota Logic software-development platform to do important and innovative work in legal education and legal services. Primary responsibilities are developing relationships and helping law schools implement app-development education programs and justice jab clinic programs that create legal apps for nonprofit organizations. You’ll be a global leader in improving legal education and services. This role is a hands-on; you’ll build relationships and apps using the Neota platform (no programming experience required).
Background: Neota Logic is the leading software development platform for automating expertise. Law firms and corporations use Neota to create apps that deliver tailored guidance. Neota is taught in law schools to help ensure law school graduates can thrive in the new era of professional services. To learn more about Neota Logic, visit our web site, this page of example apps, and this explanation of the Neota university programs.
- Desire to help improve legal education and support access-to-justice globally
- Desire to use AI technology to improve delivery of professional services (coding experience not required)
- Ability to form productive relationships with schools, nonprofits, and foundations
- Law degree -- and STEM degree or experience a plus
- Strong business-development and presentation skills
- Desire to do public speaking and thought-leadership writing
- Understanding of consultative sales process and lead tracking tools
- Aptitude with software toolsets (training will be provided on the Neota platform)
- Ability to work hands-on creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Attention to detail
- Work primarily from NYC office