*Candidate must be able to commute daily to the NYC office*
*Visa sponsorship is NOT available*
Candidate sought for a client-facing position with a growing software company. Neota Logic delivers artificial intelligence software that makes doing business easier. Aligning with global law firms, corporations and top educational institutions, Neota’s AI software platform enables our clients to intelligently automate their expertise at internet scale through an operationally useful form – as applications embedded in business systems or consulted interactively in a browser. We transform expertise into action by empowering our clients to create innovative services that can help reduce risks, reduce costs and improve business decisions. For more information, visit http://www.neotalogic.com.
We are seeking an experienced self-starter looking to bridge technology and customer service in a growing company. This hybrid position requires teamwork and autonomous focus. The individual will be responsible for working on NLS applications, logic-based problem solving, and customer success.
Responsibilities vary based on the business needs of each client, however key responsibilities are as follows:
• Build and maintain expert systems (programming experience not required, but a penchant and familiarity with technology and solving technical problems strongly recommended)
• Provide regular updates to clients
• Respond to customer inquiries by documenting inquiry and response in customer accounts
• Work Client Services team to build, test, and deploy applications
• Work with Client Services Manager to ensure client needs are being met and internal processes are in line with client expectations
• Maintain project deliverable templates & budget/hour forecasts
• Keep abreast of trends in client subject areas
• 4-6 years of professional services experience. Experience within a technical or consulting environment is a plus, but not required
• Experience or classes in math, logic or programming
• Computer skills/technical background
• Experience in client-facing role
• Master’s degree
• Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
• Ability to drive results while working collaboratively across teams and functions
• Ability to understand and work on business processes for a wide variety of subject areas, including finance, insurance, legal, compliance, healthcare, and others.
• Desire to work in an information systems environment
• Excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills
• Agility in managing and adapting to change in a small growing company and culture
• Excellent leadership and management skills
• Excellent attention to detail
Knowledge, of the following skills, is a plus:
• Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
• Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive salaries, depending on experience and an extensive benefits package including paid time off, medical, dental and vision benefits and future growth. Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.