We are seeking an experienced business development professional who has a proven track record of success, is highly motivated, analytical, embraces technology and thrives in a client-focused entrepreneurial environment. The individual will be part of a global sales team responsible for driving sales and services to new customers by building trusted relationships with key decision makers. The ability to sell sophisticated, complex solutions and selling new ways of doing business will be critical to the person’s ultimate success.
This role is hands on. You will need to not only sell our product, but learn how to use our tool and build apps (no programming experience required).
Key responsibilities of the position include:
• Establishing business opportunities by leveraging strong existing relationships and generating and qualifying new client leads.
• Strong leadership and managerial capabilities in motivating, mentoring and managing a rapidly growing sales team.
• Execute on business opportunities and maintain a pipeline large enough to support attainment of objectives.
•Sell the software solution by developing relationships with prospects; researching and analyzing sales options and recommending solutions.
• Maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance, researching and recommending new opportunities.
• Remain current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
• Play an active role in creating and honing the company’s value proposition and the positioning of the company’s solutions to land new business.
• Develop and maintain an in-depth knowledge of the company’s software/solutions
• Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
• Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Qualifications / Experience:
• 3+ years of consultative sales experience with a technology company
• Experience being a Project Manager, Solutions Architect, or Sales Engineer
• Proven success with corporate clients
• Understanding of consultative sales process and opportunity life cycle management
• Understanding of marketing and lead generation process
• Knowledge and experience using Salesforce
• Advanced presentation skills
• Excellent communication and interpersonal and leadership skills
• Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
• Strong client management skills
• Highly motivated self-starter
• Strong attention to detail
• Strong writing skills
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive salaries depending on experience, and an extensive benefits package including paid time off, medical, dental and vision benefits and future growth. Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels respected and encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.