Leadspace is the leading B2B Customer Data Platform (CDP) helping companies take back control of their marketing and sales data, and empowering go-to-market teams to accelerate growth through accurate, personalized engagement across all channels. With the most robust and open B2B data engine in the industry, sophisticated AI, a proprietary graph of B2B personas, and activations across the go-to-market tech stack, customers like Microsoft, AMEX, RingCentral, and many more use Leadspace to power more data-driven and effective inbound, outbound, and ABM efforts. Leadspace is based in San Francisco and Israel, with remote team members across the U.S., and is trusted by more than 200 B2B brands including 7 of the 10 largest enterprise software companies.
Our Professional Services team’s mission is to accelerate the time to value by implementing cutting-edge solutions for our clients and prospects.
As a Professional Services Engineer, you will collaborate with internal teams and customers directly to understand their key business initiatives and drive value by delivering customized solutions of the Leadspace CDP product.
Key Activities and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with Leadspace customers to design and implement solutions that elevate business processes
- Create scripts, automate, test, and deliver end-to-end project/solutions
- Scope, define, manage and deliver custom services like Analytics Reporting, Big Data processing/manipulation, end-to-end automation
- Manage custom services projects from kickoff through delivery, including testing, and documenting technical process regarding solution(s) delivered
- Ability to communicate cross-functionally with CSM, Sales, and Rnd/Product to drive product enhancements
- Drive efficiency for the Professional Services team through reusable processes and frameworks
The Ideal Candidate Would Have:
- 2+ years of experience in Professional Services or Data Engineering role
-Ability to learn technical concepts, translate them to business solutions to deliver result
- Independent, highly responsible, curious, and fast learner
- Bachelor's degree
- Comfortable with large data files with the ability to manipulate data using Excel or other similar tools
- Experience with Python - Required
- Experience with SQL - Advantage
- Experience with BI systems and specifically tableau - Advantage