Leadspace is the leading B2B Customer Data Platform (CDP) provider helping companies take back control of their data and empowering sales and marketing teams to accelerate growth through accurate, personalized engagement across all channels. With the most robust and open B2B data engine in the industry, sophisticated AI, a proprietary graph of B2B personas, and activations across the go-to-market tech stack, customers like Microsoft, Amex, RingCentral, and many more use Leadspace to power more data-driven and effective inbound marketing, outbound targeting, and ABM efforts. Leadspace is based in San Francisco and Israel, and is trusted by more than 200 B2B brands including 7 of the 10 largest enterprise software companies.
The Sales Engineer will be the primary technical resource for the field sales force and will work closely with the CTO, and report to the VP of Solutions Engineering. Sales Engineers are responsible for actively driving and managing the technology evaluation stage of the sales process, working in conjunction with the sales team, acting as the key technical advisor and product advocate. The Sales Engineer will be able to articulate technology and product positioning to both business and technical users, and must be able to identify all technical issues of assigned accounts to assure complete customer satisfaction through all stages of the sales process. He or She will own some of the relationships in accounts and must be able to establish and maintain strong relationships throughout the sales cycle.
· Responsible for development and delivery of product demonstrations
· Partner with Sales to gather business requirements and execute needs assessments
· Responsible for project management of the end to end process for pre-sales POCs
· Responsible for representing the product to customers and at field events such as conferences, seminars, etc.
· Maintain up to date knowledge of overall market trends and competitive landscape
· Work closely with CTO and VP of Sales Engineering in sales engagements
· SE will be an important liaison between CTO, Sales, Customer Success, Analysts and Product
· Able to respond to functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs
· Able to convey customer requirements to Product Management teams
· Able to travel throughout sales territory
· Ideal candidate must be self-motivated, self-starter with a proven track record as a software sales engineer
· Must possess strong presentation skills and be able to communicate professionally in written responses to emails, RFPs, reports, web meetings & onsite meetings
· Experience communicating to business, technical and executive audiences
· Organized, analytical, and able to eliminate sales obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches
· Target market is marketing and sales executives at Fortune 5000 companies.
· This position would also benefit from someone with background in this sales and marketing technology and/or SaaS company
· Must be prepared for travel