HealPros is a rapidly growing specialized health services and information technology company based in Atlanta, GA. We provide services to health insurers and health plans around the country, helping bring early detection and examination services directly to plan members in their home and other convenient locations. HealPros’ initial service offering provides retinal eye screenings to diabetic members utilizing portable cameras, with screenings results uploaded to proprietary cloud-based applications. Screenings results are provided to the company’s health insurance plan clients.
The company has an experienced executive team and currently operates in multiple states. HealPros is experiencing rapid growth, with revenues expected to double in 2018. The company, privately held, has several outside investors, including a NY-based venture firm.
We are seeking a highly-motivated Marketing Coordinator who will be responsible for handling logistics for marketing campaigns, product launches, social media, creative writing and developing organizational processes to effectively streamline our rapidly growing business. This person will be responsible for working closely with the EVP of Sales and Marketing to ensure all campaign strategies, creative content, and departmental timelines are met. The ideal candidate will be extremely organized with strong leadership skills and the ability to see the big picture departmental success.
This position requires exceptional communication skills, strong attention to detail, a flexible customer service attitude, and the ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, start up environment.
- End to end management of marketing campaigns
- Handle all creative writing for company
- Manage social media stratagies
- Monitor CRM data to ensure accuracy and protocols are met
- Build and manage rich content that support blog post, whitepapers, webinars and info-graphics.
- Develop and document standard operating procedures to ensure departmental compliance
Qualifications and Required Skills:
• Relevant Bachelor’s degree; preference for Marketing, Business or Management
• 2+ years of marketing, sales or customer service
• MS Office proficiency required along with strong analytical skills and process-oriented mindset
• Strong understanding of value drivers in recurring revenue business model
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Experience with CRM; Salesforce experience preferred
• Outstanding time management with strong organizational skills
Compensation & Benefits
- Making a difference in people's lives
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Fun work environment with dedicated and supportive leadership
- Opportunities to develop and grow your career
HealPros is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors.