Director of National Accounts
HealPros is a rapidly growing specialized health services and information technology company based in Atlanta, GA. We provide services to health insurers and health plans around the country, helping bring early detection and examination services directly to plan members in their home and other convenient locations. HealPros’ initial service offering provides retinal eye screenings to diabetic members utilizing portable cameras, with screening results uploaded to proprietary cloud-based applications. Screening results are provided to the company’s health insurance plan clients.
The company has an experienced executive team and currently operates in multiple states. HealPros is experiencing rapid growth, with revenues expected to double in 2018. The company, privately held, has several outside investors, including a NY-based venture firm.
We are seeking a highly-motivated Director of National Accounts who will be responsible for growth efforts within the company’s top National Accounts. This person will be responsible for working closely with the EVP of Sales and Marketing to grow market share by way of new business development and strategically growing an existing portfolio with new products and services. The ideal candidate will have an entrepreneurial spirit, be self-motivated, and extremely organized while possessing big picture departmental success.
This position requires exceptional communication skills, strong attention to detail, a flexible customer service attitude, and the ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, start up environment.
- Grow national client base through cross selling new product and services.
- Support development efforts for channel partnerships.
- Strategically develop new logos for top national accounts.
- Establishes professional relationships with key personnel in assigned national accounts.
- Leads solution development efforts that best address customer needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company personnel.
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned accounts
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates customer needs on an ongoing basis.
- Document all sales and client activity in company CRM, Salesforce.
Qualifications and Required Skills:
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree; preference for Business, Management, or Marketing major
- 3-5 years of managed care sales or health plan experience
- MS Office proficiency required along with strong analytical skills and process-oriented mindset
- Strong understanding of value drivers in recurring revenue business model
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience with CRM; Salesforce experience preferred
- Outstanding time management with strong organizational skills
Compensation & Benefits
- Making a difference in people's lives
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Fun work environment with dedicated and supportive leadership
- Opportunities to develop and grow your career
HealPros is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors.