Retinal Imaging Technologist -1099 Contractor-
We are looking for great people. At HealPros, you will be making a difference in people’s lives and developing a new way to deliver convenient healthcare to people who are challenged by traditional healthcare. You are the face of our company; therefore, we seek the best. We need compassionate people who are creative, self-motivated, and have energy to get the job done.
HealPros is a very fast-growing entity, partnering with the largest health care plans in the country to provide preventive screening services across the U.S. Our work has just begun and we need the best people to reach our goals!
You can learn more about us at: www.healpros.com
We are seeking Retinal Imaging Technologist across the country. You will be covering appointments in your home city and surrounding hour radius. Qualified candidates will have the desire to provide quality, comprehensive care in our members’ homes, must be able to communicate clearly and professionally with medical professionals, tech savvy, and ensure administrative documentation is completed per company guidelines.
• High school diploma or equivalent, college degree preferred
• Committed to excellence
• Valid driver's license with clean driving record
• Ability to communicate effectively
• Bilingual, fluent in English and Spanish is a plus
• Reliable Transportation
Compensation & Benefits
• Making a difference in people's lives
• Competitive compensation and benefits; including a per exam incentive
• Fun work environment with dedicated and supportive leadership
• Opportunities to develop and grow your career
TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
1. Apply online
2. Attach a copy of your most recent resume
HealPros is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or other non merit based factors.