HealPros has been voted the fasted growing healthcare company in Georgia by INC Magazine in 2018 and has been recognized as one of the fastest growing company in Atlanta by Pacesetters in the Atlanta Business Chronicle. HealPros is a mobile healthcare program dedicated to serving the nation's diabetic population. We send our most capable and compassionate technologists into the field with the most advanced technology in the industry to treat members who are not receiving the care they need.
We have an immediate opening for an IT Support Technician to be based out of our corporate office in Buckhead, GA. This is a full-time position and will be responsible for managing HealPros's equipment in our facility or at the location of our technologists. Under the supervision of the IT Administrator, the IT Support Technician will perform troubleshooting techniques to resolve equipment issues and maintain it in good working order.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Ensures that tools and equipment are kept in proper, safe, and working condition (laptops, chargers, phones, cameras)
· Maintains a proper inventory of the equipment
· Provides high quality service to Technologists
· Troubleshoots problem down to the component level using internal diagnostic tests, options and functional testing
· Stays abreast of the latest technology and is able to install updates
· Replaces faulty components when authorized by the Technologists
· Six months to two years of experience in the assembly, testing or repair of electronics (mainly cameras, cameras and laptops)
· Basic mechanical assembly skills
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, Windows 10, Android
· Strong Customer Service
· Problem Solving skills
· High school diploma or its equivalent
· Must have references available upon request
HealPros is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity,
age, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, or any other characteristic
protected by law.