• Are you looking for an opportunity to influence the success of a rapidly growing company?
• Are you looking for a career opportunity where you can make a real difference in people’s lives?
• Are you looking for an opportunity where you can bring your experience and ideas to change the way healthcare is delivered to tens of thousands of people?
If so, we are HealPros and we are looking for enthusiastic, highly skilled self-starters. We are doubling the size of our organization in 2018 and we want the best people to join our team! We are a venture back start-up with an A+ leadership team and investors committed to creating a great company where both our employees and clients feel supported and recognized. We are growing rapidly by offering outstanding service to our clients and members, when and where they want to receive it, and we are looking for great people to join us.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
Do you see yourself as the Junior Account Manager for HealPros? As an early-stage, fast-paced company in the telehealth industry, we strive to employ people who are passionate and dedicated about everything they do—both professionally and personally. Tell us: what makes you unique? We are looking for those who will bring high energy and drive to our fast growing client service team.
We are also seeking candidates with:
· Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Moderate Excel experience
· Proficient in Microsoft and Google products
· CRM experience preferred
· Knowledge of healthcare systems preferred
· Embody HealPros values: patients first, no blame, no excuses, metrics matter, and constant innovation
This exciting role will perform a variety of duties for the client service team at our Buckhead office. At HealPros, we want teammates who are multifaceted and can grow with us, which means we need you to:
· Be approachable with excellent communication skills
· Think quickly, analytically, and empathetically.
· Pay close attention to detail.
· Feel comfortable in a fast paced, high growth environment.
· Be tech savvy and open to learning more every day.
· Enhance the client experience and HealPros client service team with initiative and innovative ideas.
In this role you will have the opportunity to deliver exceptional support to our clients and their members. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to impact the evolution of our service philosophy and practices. In addition to providing exceptional support to clients and their members, the client account manager will:
· Develop positive working relationships with clients at all levels
· Strategize and implement business strategies
· Resolve client issues or escalate as need to enhance client satisfaction
· Lead implementation and onboarding of client expansions
· Provide support to other clients and business partners (such as doctor offices and private company plan administrators).
BENEFITS OF BEING PART OF THE HEALPROS TEAM:
· Making a difference in people's lives
· Competitive compensation and benefits
· Fun work environment with dedicated and supportive leadership
· Opportunities to develop and grow your career
1. Apply online
2. Attach a copy of your most recent resume
HealPros is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors.