Software Development Team Lead
Audit Analytics is seeking a talented Software Development Team Lead to join our growing technical team. The Software Development Team Lead will contribute to new product development, influence the technical direction of products, mentor, and manage a team of developers. This includes design, architecture, and collaboration with product stakeholders to deliver high quality scalable code using agile methodologies. This position allows for partial remote work. Relocation Assistance, Sign-On Bonus and other financial perks offered for this position.
Lead a small team of developers while remaining a hands-on individual contributor, driving creation of new applications for our internal clients. You will create new relational databases, build user interfaces, and improve our website architecture. The software development team lead will be the point person for large business critical projects.
- Lead, mentor, and assist a small team of developers in full stack development
- Create web-based tools and feature improvements for clients
- Drive usability and architectural improvements to our internal web platforms
- Build user interfaces and processes for accessing and manipulate large relational databases
- Experience designing and working with relational databases, MySQL preferred
- Strong relationship building and interpersonal skills
- Strong knowledge of web application architecture
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Ability to develop products from inception to completion
The ideal Candidate also has
- Familiarity with UI/UX principles
- Experience with object-oriented programming and design patterns
- Prior positions as a team lead or similar management experience
- Paid Time Off: (3) Weeks’ Vacation, (9) Holidays & (5) Sick Days
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Short & Long Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Paid Parental Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Corporate Udemy Subscription
- Company Promotes Growth Within and Between Teams
- Great Work-Life Balance
- Collaborative and Friendly Work Environment
Audit Analytics is an independent research and data provider of audit, regulatory, and disclosure intelligence. Since 2000, we have experienced steady growth by empowering our employees to contribute new ideas, consistently learn new skills, and maintain a flexible balance of work and family life. We cultivate a friendly, team-oriented environment that rewards our employees for their individual and team contributions.
This is an onsite position and no sponsorship is available. Principals only, no recruiters please.
Audit Analytics is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.