Audit Analytics is looking for a DevOps Engineer to join our growing infrastructure team. You will provide key input on the architecture and solutions necessary to support the growth of our business. The ideal candidate has hands-on experience with VM orchestration and configuration management tools.
The DevOps Engineer will assist with the build, upgrade, and maintenance of LAMP application and database servers. The ideal candidate will also support the adoption of newer technologies into our tech infrastructure. This position allows for partial or full remote work.
- Automate virtual machine creation using Ansible
- Work with Systems Administrators and Developers on tool/OS upgrades and migrations
- Automate system administration activities like account management, patching, and auditing
- Participate in the on-call rotation for production outages
- 2+ years of DevOps experience
- 1+ years’ experience with installation and configuration management tools like Chef, Puppet, or Ansible
- LAMP stack configuration and management experience
- Proficiency with virtualization technologies like KVM, Xen, or VMware
- Hands-on knowledge of scripting like Perl, Shell Scripting, or Python
The ideal Candidate also has
- Experience with monitoring tools like Nagios or Zabbix
- Practical knowledge of information security best practices
- Experience with centralized monitoring solutions
- Clear expertise with Linux/Unix system management
- Experience with RabbitMQ or Elasticsearch
- Paid Time Off: (3) Weeks’ Vacation, (9) Holidays & (5) Sick Days
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Short & Long Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Paid Parental Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Corporate Udemy Subscription
- Company Promotes Growth Within and Between Teams
- Great Work-Life Balance
- Collaborative and Friendly Work Environment
Audit Analytics is an independent research and data provider of audit, regulatory, and disclosure intelligence. Since 2000, we have experienced steady growth by empowering our employees to contribute new ideas, consistently learn new skills, and maintain a flexible balance of work and family life. We cultivate a friendly, team-oriented environment that rewards our employees for their individual and team contributions.
No sponsorship is available. Principals only, no recruiters please.
Audit Analytics is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.