Customer Support Specialist
Audit Analytics is looking for a bright, energetic, and forward-thinking problem-solver dedicated to driving an exceptional customer experience for our customers. We are an independent research firm that provides key data and analysis to global leaders in the financial, accounting, and regulatory communities. The Customer Support Specialist reports to the Customer Support Manager and is responsible for responding to customers, triaging issues and inquires, and solving customer problems in a timely manner. The Customer Support Specialist will work cross-functionally to empower customers to use and understand Audit Analytics products and engage with customers through multiple channels including email, Salesforce Service Cloud, and phone to answer questions and triage issues to appropriate teams. The Customer Support Specialist will also contribute to the creation of internal and external knowledge base articles.
- Deliver an exceptional customer experience by identifying and responding to customer needs and issues
- Become highly proficient with Audit Analytics tools and products to triage, troubleshoot, and support customers through a variety of channels
- Act as the primary customer-facing contact, determine the severity level, urgency, and root cause of issues and requests
- Facilitate and collaborate cross-functionally with internal stakeholders to support customers
- Assist with creation of resources and documentation to aid new and existing customers with utilizing products, i.e., FAQ’s
- Effectively document and record interactions and processes to promote transparency and understanding of product and service issues throughout the organization
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 2+ years of relevant work experience
- Aptitude for problem solving
- Ability to learn technical concepts and communicate to a non-technical audience
- Clear, concise, and compelling verbal and written communication skills
- Great attention to detail
- Capacity to work independently as well as part of a team
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience using CRM applications; preferably Salesforce Service Cloud
- Paid Time Off: (3) Weeks’ Vacation, (9) Holidays & (5) Sick Days
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Short & Long Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Paid Parental Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Corporate Udemy Subscription
- Company Promotes Growth Within and Between Teams
- Great Work-Life Balance
- Collaborative and Friendly Work Environment
Audit Analytics is an independent research and data provider of audit, regulatory, and disclosure intelligence. Since 2000, we have experienced steady growth by empowering our employees to contribute new ideas, consistently learn new skills, and maintain a flexible balance of work and family life. We cultivate a friendly, team-oriented environment that rewards our employees for their individual and team contributions.
This is an onsite position and no sponsorship is available. Principals only, no recruiters please.
Audit Analytics is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.