Full Stack PHP Developer
The Audit Analytics development team is growing! If you are enthusiastic about the web and driven to solve complex problems, we want to talk to you! We are looking for an experienced full-stack web developer to join our team responsible for the design, usability, and architecture of our web platform. As part of your day-to-day, you will build new products, add new features, maintain the existing product, and make architectural improvements to our internal platform. In this role, you will have the opportunity to work with a large PHP web application and hone your SQL skills by building large relational schemas, optimizing SQL queries, and working with large datasets. This position is eligible for a sign on bonus and partial remote work is allowed.
- 2+ years of exposure to using PHP or equivalent language (Perl, Python, Go, Ruby, VB.net, etc.)
- Familiarity with crafting and working with relational databases, MySQL preferred
- Experience collaborating in a team environment
- Good knowledge of web application architecture
The ideal candidate also has
- Experience with different programming paradigms and design patterns
- Excellent time-management and organization skills
- Passion for working with complex data problems
- A self-starter attitude and is a life-long learner
- Paid Time Off: (3) Weeks’ Vacation, (9) Holidays & (5) Sick Days
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Short & Long Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Paid Parental Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Corporate Udemy Subscription
- Company Promotes Growth Within and Between Teams
- Great Work-Life Balance
- Collaborative and Friendly Work Environment
Audit Analytics is an independent research and data provider of audit, regulatory, and disclosure intelligence. Since 2000, we have experienced steady growth by empowering our employees to contribute new ideas, consistently learn new skills, and maintain a flexible balance of work and family life. We cultivate a friendly, team-oriented environment that rewards our employees for their individual and team contributions.
This is an onsite position and no sponsorship is available. Principals only, no recruiters please.
Audit Analytics is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.