Desktop Support Specialist
Audit Analytics is looking for a Desktop Support Specialist to join our growing IT team. This is an entry-level position. The Desktop Support Specialist is responsible for fixing common email, printer, operating system, and software related issues in our Windows environment. In addition, the Desktop Support Specialist will be responsible for provisioning new end-user laptops/desktops, setup and maintenance of user accounts in Office 365 and other platforms, and installation of software for employee computers.
- Provide support for 100 hybrid in-person/remote staff
- Install and configure end user hardware, software, and peripherals
- Provide first level support for networking and application issues; escalate complex problems to the appropriate staff
- Diagnose and resolve computer problems in a timely manner
- Record, track, and maintain equipment inventory
- Resolve tasks in our task management software and document solutions in our knowledge base
- Experience installing applications and repairing issues with Windows
- Exposure to troubleshooting, configuring, and monitoring VOIP phone systems
- Experience working with Microsoft products such as Office 365 and Teams
- Basic client side networking knowledge and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work cross functionally and build relationships
The ideal Candidate also has
- Strong desire to learn new technologies
- Experience working with PowerShell
- Interest in career growth into a Systems Engineer, DevOps, or Software Development role
- Paid Time Off: (3) Weeks’ Vacation, (9) Holidays & (5) Sick Days
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Short & Long Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Paid Parental Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Corporate Udemy Subscription
- Company Promotes Growth Within and Between Teams
- Great Work-Life Balance
- Collaborative and Friendly Work Environment
Audit Analytics is an independent research and data provider of audit, regulatory, and disclosure intelligence. Since 2000, we have experienced steady growth by empowering our employees to contribute new ideas, consistently learn new skills, and maintain a flexible balance of work and family life. We cultivate a friendly, team-oriented environment that rewards our employees for their individual and team contributions.
This is an onsite position and no sponsorship is available. Principals only, no recruiters please.
Audit Analytics is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.