Linux System Administrator
Audit Analytics is seeking a partial remote/onsite talented forward-thinking Linux System Administrator to join our growing technical team. The Linux System Administrator will be a key contributor to ongoing improvements of company systems infrastructure. They will provide key input on the architecture and solutions required to scale our systems in support of the growth of our databases, processes, data analytics, and clients. In addition to strategic growth initiatives, the Linux System Administrator will assist the existing Systems team with general administration duties including our on-call rotation. This position allows for partial remote work. Relocation Assistance, Sign-On Bonus and other financial perks offered for this position.
- Automate server builds using configuration management, operating system migration, and integration of monitoring tools and metrics
- Operate and maintain production and development systems in a Linux/Unix environment
- Assist existing systems team with monitoring and managing system resources, system logs, back-up and recovery, continuity of operations, security, patching software, and storage management
- Participate in the system team’s on-call rotation for production outages
- 5+ years of Unix/Linux systems engineering experience
- Proficiency with server monitoring tools like Nagios or Zabbix
- Demonstrated experience working with virtualization technologies (e.g., KVM, Xen, Citrix, VMware)
- Working knowledge of installation and configuration management tools (e.g. Chef, Puppet, Ansible)
The ideal Candidate also has
- Practical knowledge of information security best practices
- Familiarity with networking technologies Including NAT (Network Address Translation), high availability, and load balancing
- Interest in helping transform systems and processes to handle sustained growth
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Short & Long Term Disability and Life Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- MetLife Pet, Legal, and Auto/Home and Insurance
- Aflac Accident, Critical Illness & Hospital Indemnity
- Chubb Personal Excess Liability Insurance
- Paid Time Off: (3) Weeks’ Vacation, (9) Holidays & (5) Sick Days
- Paid Parental Leave
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Udemy Online Courses
- Collaborative and friendly work environment
- Great work-life balance
Audit Analytics is an independent research and data provider of audit, regulatory, and disclosure intelligence. Since 2000, we have experienced steady growth by empowering our employees to contribute new ideas, consistently learn new skills, and maintain a flexible balance of work and family life. We cultivate a friendly, team-oriented environment that rewards our employees for their individual and team contributions.
This is an onsite position, and no sponsorship is available. Principals only, no recruiters please.
Audit Analytics is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.